What Are Cookies
Cookies are tiny text files downloaded to your internet browser and stored on the devices used to surf the internet (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet etc) to improve user-experience. They contain information about the web users’ visits to that website.
Also, Cookies enable our website to remember you, and your browsing habits, when you visit it again later in the future.
You can learn more about what Cookies are in general here: https://cookiesandyou.com/
You have the option of preventing these cookies from being stored but this may downgrade certain functions of the website.
- Recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to the website so that you do not have to log in each time)
- Obtain information about your online movements, preferences and internet usage
- Carry out research and analysis on statistics to help us improve our website content, products and services, as well as to help us better understand our customer/visitor requirements and their interests
- Allow us to make our marketing and offerings to you more relevant and to target advertising to you while you are on other sites
These are cookies that cannot be opted-out of and are required for the operation of www.Sukau.com. This is also to meet our contractual obligations with 3rd party suppliers. An example of an essential analytics cookie is the Google Analytics which provides us with anonymous and aggregated website performance data. However, this excludes remarketing and advertising reporting features.
These cookies allow us to make our marketing to you more relevant and to target advertising to you while you are on other sites. Please take note that turning off the Marketing cookies wold not mean that you will never see any of our advertising. Turning it off just means that it will not be personalised. Besides that, accepting Marketing cookies means that you may see advertising from our partners while on our website.
An example of a Marketing cookie is the Google Analytics cookie (remarketing and advertising reporting features), which records your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and actions you have taken. We may use this to make our advertising displayed on other sites, search engines and also social media platforms that are more relevant to you.
Adjusting the settings on your browser can help you prevent the settings of cookies (see your browser Help for how to do this). However, you need to be aware that disabling cookies can also affect the functionality of our website and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will normally result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Which is why it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox, click here
For more information on Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
For more information on Google chrome click here
For more information on Safari, click here
The Cookies We Set
In order for us to provide you with a great user-experience on this website, we provide you the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. Therefore, in order to remember your preferences, we will need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page, which is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Please note that our website uses Google Analytics. It is one of the most common and trusted analytics solution, helping us to understand how you use the website and in turn, allowing us to improve user-experience. Cookies normally tracks the time a web user spends on the website and the pages that they visit. To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, head over to the Google Analytics page here.
- From time to time, we test our new features on site, making subtle changes to how we deliver the site. During this time, these cookies may be used so that you will receive a consistent experience while on our website and in turn, it also helps us to understand which experience users appreciate the most.
- Besides that, we also use social media buttons/plug-ins on this website, which allows users to connect with their various social networks. These includes social media channels and other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TripAdvisor and Google Plus. The cookies are set through our website which may be used to enhance your profile on the respective social media sites or contribute to the data they collect outlined in the respective privacy policies of the mentioned networks.
We hope that this information has clarified things for you. As mentioned, if there is something that you are not sure whether you need or can opt without, it is usually safer to leave cookies enabled, just in case it does interact with one of the features you see on our website.